Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Next stop Loretto


I can not leave Isla Coronados without posting more pictures. This has truly been the most beautiful spot so far. Water is warm enough that Rog could get the Hooka out and clean the bottom of the boat. I took fun swims off the beach and off the back of the boat. Wealso explored all the little coves and found some to be filled with fish.



I talked Rog into a nice hike, did not try to go up the mountain, and found a great vista to take pictures of the anchorage. It is amazing that the plants can look so dead but are just waiting for the summer rains to turn them green



I will put the rest of my shots over on a slide show. There we just too many shots to get everything on the blog. Once we get a bit of ice and a few veggies we will be off again. We think we will spend a day or two in Honeymoon Cove before heading to Los Gatos and Agua Verde. We are hunting for the just picked lobsters we have heard so much about.

No comments: