Saturday, May 28, 2011

Honeymoon Cove


On this wonderful adventure this past year I have trying to take that one in a million shot of our boat in a beautiful anchorage. I am finding that to be much more difficult than I imagined because you just can't capture the color of the water and our entire boat in the same shot. I have even made Rog climb rocks to try to capture THE SHOT I want. When we were in Honeymoon Cove we found the beautiful water, no other boats and we anchored in the absolute middle of the anchorage. Of course by the time we climbed the rocks the boat had drifted out of the center and the sun was not at the same angle! I have posted some of my attempts at the perfect picture, they show a beautiful anchorage or all boat.


I would love to hear back about favorite shots



No comments: