Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas



Rog and I would like to wish all our friends and family a very Merry Christmas. We are having a fantastic time on the beach, Rog is out riding the waves on a boggy board and I am waiting for my massage appointment! It does not get much better than this

I did take a picture of us sitting on the beach this morning however, my camera is too old to upload the picture to the iPad so we will have to use a shot of us taken at Yelapa. You will just have to take my word that our day will be spent calling everyone while drinking margaritas here at the beach in Paradise Village.

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a warm, rain free day

2 comments:

Dave Gabrielson said...

Merry Christmas!! Sounds like you two are having fun!! All the best in the New Year too!!!

Jenny said...

Such a great holiday pic!