Sunday, February 22, 2009

San Diego

The good news is that the boat is at the San Diego Yacht Club. Hopefully she will get a quick rinse before the guys head back out on the water. Everyone had a great nights sleep, no rocking or halyard slapping. Warm showers for all!!! Maybe even a hot meal!! I have no idea of what is still on the boat in the way of provisions but they did pick up fresh produce in Turtle Bay before they left.

The plan is to head to Long Beach for one night. We need to return all the fishing rods that Rob had brought down over the holidays. Don't think there was any fishing coming up the coast, at least none that I heard of.

I had thought there would be a break in the weather around Thurs and the guys could head on north but, I am not sure that is the case anymore. I will keep everyone posted

No comments: