Monday, January 5, 2009

Birds, firsh and other sea life

We actually left Paradise as we planned on Friday. The boat is now anchored in Tenacatita and Rog and I came over to Lla manazanillo by digny to use the internet. Currently I am very frustrated because I have done this posting four times and it keeps going away. So I will make this very short


Rog has learned a great deal since we came down on the
This is fish nomber one. Great fun and a tough fight. I couldn´t help at all--This guy was around 20lbs
This is fish number two and he weighed closer to 35lbs and took at least 40 minutes to bring into the boat. We still use catch and release so there was no fresh fish on the boat that night.




The next morning we were safely anchored in Tenacatita and I was ready for a swim, well maybe not. In PV is cost 130 us dollars to swim with the dolphins but not here in the anchorage, they are all over the place and you never know when one will pop up right next to you.









1 comment:

Suebee said...

Glad you made it. Be down soon. We are sailing from La Cruz Friday. This is a great marina!

Scott and Sue