Saturday, March 5, 2011

Where are the Frizzelles

I know it has been a long time since my last post but I had warned that I was off playing Grandmother and might not get back to my blog for a bit. Playing Grandmother is a wonderful job as many of my friends know and even better when you have a Nicholas to share time with. He loves to cuddle even at the tender age of four weeks and understands that his main job is to eat often and with gusto. He is already up to five pounds and knows how to make the moms in the house take time to pick him up. I know, he can not be smiling yet but when you speak he certainly turns his head in your direction to acknowledge your presence. What a ham! So by now you have figured out I am at Nicholas's house down in the Caymans

Rog is back in Puerto Vallarta after a brief visit to meet his grandson. He had a wonderful week here getting the crib and other assorted sleeping contraptions put together. Nicholas various areas in the house to take his all important naps. I never knew there were so many ways to keep a wee one happy.

We did take a week out of our very busy Grandparents schedule to return to Los Angeles. Roger's mother passed away at the age of 90 after a very long fight with heart disease. Rog had spent three days visiting her just before she passed and has wonderful memories of his last visit. Our boys and their wives also visited with Mary while he was there.

Larry Young is currently staying with Rog as he prepares the boat for the Banderas Bay Regatta that starts on Thursday. They have put the repaired jib back on the boat, emptied the Jerry cans of fuel into the regular fuel tanks, removed the bow thruster for repair and even fixed the washer dryer! Yes, we finally got the right part and I will be able to do wash on my own boat. What a good guy he is.

I will try and post results and some pictures from the regatta so stay tuned

No comments: